Welcome to Earn Money Online.

New to this site? Visit the archive at the bottom of this page to know more about ways to Earn Money Online. All the post are tagged with a topic tag. For example, if you are looking for ways to monetize your website, read post with Monetizing Website tag.

Remember to share with your friends and bookmark this site if you find it useful.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Update on Earning 1 : Payment From SliceThe Pie

Dear readers,

Some readers asked me to provide the evidence that I indeed received the payments from the various website I recommended. Well, this is the first offical update of the money I received from Slice The Pie, which is a website recommended in my older post. Here is the screenshot of my Paypal account history:


I earned £5.01GBP from just around four hours of listening to music. Well, not a lot if you average out the money earned with the money earned (if you are located in countries where the currency is weaker against the British pound, then you will be getting more). But I did that in my own comfort, while surfing the internet and while pampering my ears to the music.

Is there anything better than this? Getting paid to relax and listen to music? Do join Slice The Pie today if you love music and money.